Actor Michael Rapaport is only one of the victims of California’s Proposition 8:
- Or the sort of language you would use if you were making a point of being NOT reductionist and NOT exclusionary. 2 days ago
- And learning to code-switch is a communication skill. To understand humor, you have to know where it separated from academic language... 2 days ago
- And, I don't think of myself as particularly reductionist. I would argue that we all use some form of code-switching in casual conversation. 2 days ago
- Where does this stop? If every statement didn't have some reduction and exclusion embedded, what I say before noon would take 3 days. 2 days ago
- If I say "what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?" I exclude those who don't identify girls, or don't identify as nice. 2 days ago
Print out this poster:
Lyn on Protected: Bridging the G… Lyn on By the Numbers Lyn on Steam tammy b on Steam single lesbian on Butch-throb!