Kink.com, that is.
Some of the best things about San Francisco’s monster hard-core porn house (the home of many speciality online pay sites such as “Public Disgrace,” “Naked Kombat,” “Everything Butt,” and the now venerable “Fucking Machines,”* are the mini-documentaries about the workings of the organization that is housed in San Francisco’s old armory.
- I have a summer project, and it's both a commute and "regular" hours... I've been dog-tired these past few days. 1 hour ago
- I love it when a plan comes together! nytimes.com/2013/06/20/hea… (Vaccinate your sons, too!) 2 hours ago
- Or the sort of language you would use if you were making a point of being NOT reductionist and NOT exclusionary. 3 days ago
- And learning to code-switch is a communication skill. To understand humor, you have to know where it separated from academic language... 3 days ago
- And, I don't think of myself as particularly reductionist. I would argue that we all use some form of code-switching in casual conversation. 3 days ago
Print out this poster:
Lyn on Protected: Bridging the G… Lyn on By the Numbers Lyn on Steam tammy b on Steam single lesbian on Butch-throb!